Often as men we are not fully engaged in life, but rather just floating along. We are coming up short when it comes to connecting fully with our partners, our careers, ourselves. This leaves us depleted and unfulfilled.
How can we engage effectively if we don’t have the skills to know how we feel, what we need, and how to communicate it? How can we shift from just surviving to actually thriving in the world as a man?
In this men’s group, you will:
- Explore what it means to be a man in the new millennium
- Develop emotional intelligence skills
- Understand how thoughts, emotions, and sensations influence us as men
- Learn how to communicate effectively
- Authentically engage with others
- Learn how to be strong while also being vulnerable
- Be a positive role model for for younger boys and men
When: Men’s Group meets twice a month on the first and third Thursdays for men ready to go to the next level in their life. We meet every two weeks from 6:30 to 8:00pm.
How Much: Cost is $35 per group.
Where: 750 East 9th Avenue, Suite 201
Bryce Giron Mathern is a counselor in Boulder and Denver specializing in working with men struggling in relationships. Bryce leads men through coaching and counseling to help them create amazing relationships with others and themselves. Men’s group settings can be a cost-effective and supportive way to get mental health support and have a supportive place to unpack life’s many challenges. We never know what’s ahead, but we can focus on the now, together.